Project Submission Flow
GORJS aims to maintain a high-quality threshold for project proposals by enabling the community (FKWME Pass and DAO NFT holders) to vote on creators’ submissions. All artists across the globe are encouraged to participate in the DAO, and GORJS leaves it up to the community to decide which creative projects are ultimately chosen to be funded and publicly released. [GORJS has identified 10 leading creators to kick off the DAO launch and submit proposals throughout Q1 of the DAO’s existence. Following the high-quality precedent established by these initial participating creators, other artists will have the opportunity to submit proposals that will be reviewed by the community.] All creators do not need to use tokens to submit project proposals.
The Founding Team will open and close the proposal submission periods (1 week duration). Artists can submit 1 proposal every month to be reviewed and voted on by GORJS token holders. This encourages artists to share their most promising and unique pieces of work with the community upfront. Creators are not allowed to submit new proposals before completing production on a previously approved project. Within the Creator Portal, artists will be given a template request for approval (RFP) form to outline their project submissions. In each proposal submission, creators will be required to introduce themselves, provide any previous creative work, and provide details about the following parameters:
- 1.Number of creative collaborators (if applicable) on the project and verifiable identification of each artist
- 2.General sale price and collection quantity
- 3.NFT standard (e.g., ERC-1155, ERC-721, etc.)
- 4.Number of airdrops available to FKWME Pass holders
- 5.Number of free giveaways to GORJS token holders
- 6.Total count of allowlist spots available to voters (either by percentage of collection or fixed quantity)
- 7.Number of allowlist spots available per voter
- 8.Duration for creative development timeline of project
All submissions are then displayed to GORJS token holders.